Fastframe 600 SA
fastFrame 600 SA is a fully automated multi-format system for industrial high-speed stretching of canvases. It mounts up to 180 canvases per hour, depending on the size. This is way faster than manual production.
There is no need for format plates anymore. The machine processes different formats (length / width) one after another without time loss for change-over. This significantly lowers the production cost since no batching and format plate change-over is required.
The operator only loads canvas and frame into the machine and presses Start. All following worksteps are performed automatically. The finished frame is transported on the exit conveyor and ready for shipment.
- Multi-format production with automatically adjustable frame intake
- High-speed manufacturing – up to 180 frames / h
- Developed for industrial production 24/7
- Designed for the mass production of the most requested frame sizes: 8″ x 8″ to 24″ x 24″
- Interface for automatic loading – loading of frames and canvases could be done by robots
- Simple operation
- Quick and cost-effective production without batching
- Barcode reader for automated product selection